In India we register the Company or Firm in Partnership under the Indian Partnership Act 1932. There could be 2,3,4,5 and more partners in the company. The requirement to register the partnership Firm or Company –
- ID proof of all the Partners – Voter ID or DL or Passport.
- One Partnership Deed between the partners which show the share of each partners.
- One electricity bill or water bill of office premises.
- NOC from the landlord of the premises.
- Name of the company and nature of business.
In India we register the Proprietorship which is also called a Sole Proprietorship Firm or Company which is register under the Indian Proprietorship Act 1908. We require the following document to form a proprietorship firm or company.
- Two Photograph of the Proprietor
- One ID Proof – Voter ID or DL or Passport
- One electricity bill or water bill of office premises
- NOC from the landlord of the premises
- Name of the Company and Nature of Bussiness