Softomind Technologies Private Limited are “Global Certification Services” a leading independent assessment and certification body providing quality certification services to a wide variety of business and organization.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the world’s most recognized and largest developer of international Standards. ISO is an independent, non-governmental organization made up of members from the national standards bodies of 162 countries, coordinated by the Central Secretariat in Switzerland. The 19,000 standards developed are all entirely voluntary and provide helpful information to businesses around the world by providing specifications on products, services and good practice, helping to make industry more efficient and effective. Developed through global consensus, they help to break down barriers to international trade.
This is the name of series not a certificate started in 1987.First revision in 1994.Third revision in 2008, which is the latest.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification (Quality Management System) will give your organisation the quality systems that will provide the foundation to better customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
- ISO 13485:2003 Certification (QMS for Medical Devices) specifies requirements for a Quality Management System where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services.
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification (Environmental Management System) is to evaluate effectiveness of this environment management & pollution control activity. It is not only applicable to polluting units but also it can be given to non-polluting units for their environmental activities.
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Certification (Quality Management System for Automobile Industry), in conjunction with ISO 9001:2008, defines the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements for the design and development, production and, when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products.ISO/TS 16949:2009 is applicable to sites of the organization where customer-specified parts, for production and/or service, are manufactured.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Certification (General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories) specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods.It is applicable to all laboratories regardless of the number of personnel or the extent of the scope of testing and/or calibration activities.
- ISO 17664:2004 Certification (Sterilization of Medical Devices) specifies the information to be provided by the medical device manufacturer on the processing of medical devices claimed to be resterilizable, and medical devices intended to be sterilized by the processor. ISO 17664:2004 specifies requirements for the information to be provided by the medical device manufacturer, so that the medical device can be processed safely and will continue to meet its performance specification.
- OHSAS 18001 Certification is a International Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It exists to help all kinds of organizations put in place demonstrably sound Occupational Health and Safety performance. It is widely seen as the world most recognized Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Standard.
- ISO 20000:2005 Certification (Information Technology Service Management System)(ITSMS) specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an ITSMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
- ISO 22000:2005 Certification (Food Safety Management System) specifies requirements for a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption. It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and want to implement systems that consistently provide safe products.
- ISO 27001:2005 Certification (Information Security Management System) specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented Information Security Management System (ISMS) within the context of the organizations overall business risks. It specifies requirements for the implementation of security controls customized to the needs of individual organizations or parts thereof.
- ISO 50001 Certification Energy management – Energy Management gives your company a global competitive edge and with an ISO 50001 certified Quality Framework in place, you can be confident in Cutting costs, Improving Efficiency and Meeting your business targets.